The Teucrium Corn Fund (CORN) provides investors an easy way to gain exposure to the price of corn futures in a brokerage account.
CORN: Did You Know?
- Corn is one of the most important agricultural commodities, used throughout the global economy as feed, fuel, starch, sweetener and plastic.
- Demand for corn is rising exponentially due to world population growth and the expansion of the global middle class.
- Corn prices have a historically low correlation with U.S. equities making CORN a potentially attractive option for portfolio diversification.
Corn in Your Portfolio
- Commodities typically behave differently than other asset classes and can help enhance portfolio diversification.
- Returns of individual commodities may be driven by multiple differing factors.
- You can segment your commodity exposure (like you do with other asset classes) among various categories such as: Energy, Precious Metals, Agriculture, Industrial Metals, etc.
- CORN may be held as a core component of your overall exposure to agriculture.
CORN Prospectus Document
Latest CORN News
Investing in Corn Interests subjects CORN to the risks of the corn market, and this could result in substantial fluctuations in the price of CORN’s Shares. Unlike mutual funds, CORN generally will not distribute dividends to Shareholders. Investors may choose to use CORN as a means of investing indirectly in corn as a vehicle to hedge against the risk of loss, and there are risks involved in such investments and activities.
|Administrator||U.S. Bank Global Fund Services|
|Distributor||Foreside Fund Services, LLC.|
* Defined as the amount of income (loss) required for the redemption value at the end of one year to equal the selling price of the Share, as presented in the Form S-1 dated April 28, 2023.
Daily Facts as of TBD*
*subject to change
|Prem / Discount||TBD|
|Total Net Assets||TBD|
^ The Fund has registered an indeterminate number of shares of the Fund pursuant to Rule 456(d) under the Securities Act of 1933.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and timely updates. Teucrium typically sends two newsletters per month.